2017年9月5日星期二

Meditation helps with weight loss!









Successfully shed almost 30Kg.
Many people do not lose weight successfully because they lack perseverance.
For instance, you spent much time and effort to lose weight and you managed to shed just a few pounds. Once you see delicious food, you cannot resist the temptation, and gobbled down two roast ducks. Two days later when you step on the weighing machine, you realized your weight returned to "square one".
Thus, without steadfast perseverance, one cannot succeed; likewise with cultivation and practice. To boost your confidence, let's look at a real life story of successful weight loss!
---------------------------------------------------
My dharma name is Qihua and I am from TaiChung.
For 15 years , I was plagued with negative energies as I had to care for my family members who fell sick one after another. Before this, my husband was the one who took care of the household. I lived a sheltered life until the day he fell sick. From then on, I had to be strong to shoulder that responsibility.
After 3 years, my body could not bear it any longer. Once, I accidentally sprained my spine while teaching my students and had to recuperate in bed for 8 months. To aggravate matters, I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. My body collapsed with the onslaught of multiple illnesses. My weight increased from 54 Kg to 83 Kg. Due to the pain in my back, I could not sleep well every night and even when I managed to nod off, I would be awakened by the intense pain.
Thanks to the compassion of Master JinBodhi; he must have known about my sufferings and hence "arranged" for my colleague to pass me a magazine from Bodhi Meditation, “Meditation and Health”. That was how I was introduced to Bodhi Meditation. I signed up and started to practice Energy Bagua daily. During my first practice, my steps were lopsided. One hour later, my entire body was drenched in sweat. I had never felt so relaxed and comfortable in 13 years. That moment on, I was in love with Energy Bagua.
I would automatically wake up and proceed to the designated practice area for my daily Energy Bagua practice. In less than 2 months, I lost 8Kg. After some time, one hour of practice per day was not enough to satisfy me. Hence I decided to wake up at 3 am in the morning. First I would prostrate before Medicine Buddha, which I had enshrined and worship at home. Next I would practice Energy Bagua from 4am to 630am. After my practice, I bathe and take my breakfast before heading to work.
Because of my perseverance to practice Energy Bagua for more than 3 hours daily, my body started to lose body fats, like deflating an inflated balloon. My husband was shocked at my weight loss of 28Kg.
When I officially retired in Aug 2016, I stepped into Bodhi Meditation center and got to know Bodhi Meditation in greater depths. I realized then that there are many other useful meditation methods, apart from Energy Bagua; much like opening a treasure box with endless treasures within. I felt very happy and excited.
I signed up for every single one of the classes. My feelings and experiences varied for each class. When I saw Master JinBodhi for the first time, I experienced a feeling of kinship though I could not explain why. When Master walked into the hall, I lost control and cried. This persisted until Master left the hall.
Initially, I faced some obstacles when I wanted to join the class because I had to care for my father who has dementia. He needed help in bathing and cleaning himself. My siblings and I took turns to care for him and that Saturday was my turn. When my husband knew I wanted to attend the class, he offered his help for which I was very grateful.
What I took away from this class is Teacher Fayuan's sharing and elaboration on the key points of Energy Bagua. As I understood more, I was more comfortable in my Energy Bagua practice. Another point to share with all, is the revelation I discovered during my practice of the “Meditation of Greater Illumination”. When our heart and mind is at peace, our body will naturally aligned to be at peace.
(Note: The effects of meditation vary from person to person)
* Bodhi Meditation does not advocate the withdrawal from, or reduction of the use of prescribed drugs; patients are advised to consult and follow the doctor's advice.
很多人減肥不成功,全因自己造成的,沒有堅定心。
你費了九牛二虎之力,剛減了幾斤,看到美食,又忍不住美味的誘惑,然後猛吃兩隻烤鴨,兩天后一磅,诶..又圓滿了。
所以,無持久恒心則事事無成,修行也是如此。
來看看這位成功減重的真實案例,增加信心吧!!
---------------------------------------------------
我家住台中-法名「齊化」
十五年前,因為家人陸續的生病,為了要照顧他們,因此承擔了不少的負能量,而在這之前,家中所有一切的事物都是先生在扛,我就猶如溫室裡的花朵,直到他病倒之後,我便告訴自己一定要站起來,扛住這個家。就這樣過了三年,身體承受不了,在一次上課的教學當中,把脊椎摔壞了,臥床了八個月,所謂禍不單行福無雙至,不到一年的時間,子宮內膜癌就找上門,在這種種病症摧殘之下,身體便垮下來,體重更誇張的從54公斤飆升到83公斤,每天都是腰痛到無法入眠,更是時常痛到從睡夢中醒來。
(走八卦內功,成功減重28公斤;更認識了菩提與師父)
感謝師父慈悲,感受到了我的痛苦,我的同事蘭順師姊拿了本《禪修與健康》雜誌給我,讓我有機緣接觸菩提,並開始學走八卦內功。第一次走,走得東倒西歪,一個鐘頭後,全身濕透,這可是我十三年來從沒有如此的舒服暢快過。也就是此原因,讓我愛上了八卦內功,每當時間一到,便趕緊來修練,不到兩個月的時間,減重了8公斤。後來覺得每天一個小時不過癮,我就凌晨三點多起床,先去禮拜家中供奉的藥師佛,四點開始走八卦到六點半,結束之後簡單梳洗與享用早餐後再去上班;也由於天天持續花超過三個多小時來走「八卦內功」,我的身體就猶如膨脹的氣球漸漸消風,先生都嚇一大跳,非常驚人的,我總共丟了28公斤的肥肉。
在2016年8月退休後,正式踏入禪堂認識菩提。進來之後,才了解到這裡的功法這麼多,猶如寶藏一樣永遠也挖不完,讓我非常喜歡,後續有開課我也都報名參加,在每次上課,心中的體悟都有所不同。我第一次進入禪堂時,看見師父時,就覺得好像是我好久好久以前的家人,有著莫名的親切感,尤其是師父踏進禪堂之時,我便不由自主的放聲大哭,直到師父走離禪堂。
本來這次要來參加此班時有個障礙,因為爸爸有失智症,需要有人幫忙梳洗,每個禮拜六日輪到我來服侍,當老公知道我想要來上課,便跟我說:放心去上課,爸爸交給他吧。非常感恩老公幫我這個大忙。
這次參加班還讓我獲益體悟的,是八卦內功的幾個動作要領,當我慢慢領會之後,真得是越練越舒服。另外是進入藥師大光明的情境中,發現了心靜身體自然靜的修法。
這裡跟大家分享共勉之。

(註:禪修的效果會因人而異)
*菩提禪修不提倡自行停藥、減藥,請遵循醫囑
#八卦內功 #瘦身分享 #見證禪修 #窈窕美麗

More information available at:

1) Meditation and Health
https://www.facebook.com/putihome?fref=ts

2) Master Jin Bodhi Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/jinbodhiworld/

3) Official Bodhi Meditation Website
http://puti.org
http://putihome.org

没有评论:

发表评论